Testimonials: What our customers say
Don't just take our word for it! Here is some of the feedback we have received.
- Melvyn - "We played today, most enjoyable. Thanks for arranging"
- "We all enjoyed ourselves. Many thanks for your help and the welcome received at the clubhouse"
- "Sundays round went very well, none of our four groups had to wait and we completed the round in good time. We all ordered food which was very quickly served to a high standard."
- Ian – from Your Golf Travel said: “The course was in great nick and it’s nice to finally be able to tell clients about my experience when I played it.”
- David of www.pahrTee.co.uk said: "Myself and two colleagues played Queens Park for the first time recently. We were all greatly impressed by the friendliness of staff members and the challenging but highly enjoyable course. We certainly intend returning to Bournemouth to play at Queens Park whenever the opportunity exists".
- The Rough Riders Golf Society said: "Just a quick note to say thank you very much for your help in organising our golf day at very short notice.
- "Everybody had an enjoyable day and remarked on the good condition of the course considering all the bad weather we have had."
- "The staff on the day were more than helpful and very friendly. The food was excellent and the beer was very nice too."
- "It was a pleasure to hold our very first golf day at your club and we look forward to seeing you again in the future"
- "A Society group organiser: "You looked after us well so thank you very much. We will play your course next year without fail!"
- Todays Golfer Magazine review: "A mature parkland municipal track designed by James Braid offering good value for money! 3 out of 5!"
- A Pay and Play customer said: "A great course - as good as any I have played on - I will definately book to play next year - twice!"
- Members from The Barnard Golf Society: "Having played Broadstone and Ferndown, we were very impressed with condition of the Course and also very pleased with staff in the booking office and catering who made us feel very welcome. We are definitely going to return later in year and also next year."
- Another Society Group organiser said: "We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and found the course to be a very stern (but welcome) test of our golfing skills, particularly in the strong winds."
- Alan Brown attended a Golf Society Day and said: "The golf was testing and good fun and the food was excellent."
- Dave Giles commented that Queen's Park Golf Course was: "A very pleasant, well presented course, with a good mixture of standard and challenging golf holes. Staff also friendly, a very nice first visit, I would definitely return"
- "I write to thank you for your support in making our society charity golf day very successful [Motor Neurone]. The course was in very good condition and everyone enjoyed the day. We were able to raise over 200 pound for the charity."